The Outreach Chrome extension lets the user communicate more effectively inside Gmail, and on top of Salesforce with calling and emailing. You must have an account on Outreach, and be signed in for the extension to work.
There are three essential outreach capabilities:
- Ensures the have the account coverage they need.
- The ability to inspect deals to convert pipelines.
- The tools to coach reps towards the actions that matter, all with data-driven insights in real-time.
You can easily manage your pipeline and your business without searching across multiple platforms. it’s easy to quickly view your entire team’s pipeline. you can quickly inspect which deals are moving or are at risk by the level of engagement and activity on the opportunity in any upcoming scheduled events. You can also drill into the deal to see how it’s being worked and provide rep guidance and real-time coaching.
This is why some of the most innovative companies choose Outreach as their partner and it’s no surprise with the most customers and weekly active users in the sales engagement category. Outreach gives companies a single line of sight into their pipeline and positions sales leaders.
4 Tips For Effective Cold Calling With Outreach
Cold calling is alive and well, but like any technique, being effective always comes down to how you use it. When and how you call makes all the difference. For example, phone-based campaigns can produce significantly higher results when accompanied by email campaigns and social outreach. World-class sales teams use the Outreach integrated voice dialer along with sequences to test and measure different combinations of activities and touchpoints over time to see which ones produce the best results. Today, I want to share a few best practices on how your team can optimize calling activities to ensure you’re connecting with the right prospects more often.
- Prioritize Your Activities: By focusing on your most engaged prospects, you’re more likely to connect with prospects who have shown interest. Whether they’re opening an email multiple times or replying to one of your sequence emails. Outreach automatically determines which prospects have the highest engagement to help you work more effectively.
- Quickly Engage Inbound Leads With High Priority Call Tasks: Inbound prospects are warm and are more likely to lead to a closed deal. In fact, if you follow up within five minutes, there are nine times more likely to convert. To ensure they don’t go cold, we offer triggers to automatically add these prospects to an inbound sequence. In Outreach, set the first step as an immediate high priority call task to ensure the opportunity isn’t lost.
- Call Your Prospects On Their Time: Prospects aren’t likely to answer calls outside of their business window, especially from numbers they don’t recognize. By using the Outreach Intelligent Time Zone Detection, you’ll know the appropriate window for pacing your calls. Using local dial-in Outreach increases the odds of a connection even further since prospects are four times more likely to answer a call when it’s from an area code they recognize.
- Find The Best Time Of The Day To Call: As you place calls, Outreach will track when you connect with prospects and when you don’t. Outreach new Analytics framework will help you understand when your team is dialing and when is most effective so that you can make adjustments to your sales process through cellblocks, many of our customers find that their prospects are most likely to pick up in the morning and at the end of the day, with fewer connections around the middle of the day.
As a fully integrated platform that enables dialing, emailing, and social touches, Outreach customers can finally answer longstanding questions around how to tune their sales processes to become more effective. We recommend you implement some strategies, measure, and make adjustments over time. As you learn and remember, check out the new Outreach Analytics suite to answer the questions that will help your sales team close more deals.