Hello viewer, today I will guide you on How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories. If you can no longer log in, this may be due to two reasons you either forgot your password and can therefore no longer log in or your account is blocked because you violated the Snapchat guidelines.
If you can’t remember your password, click on Forgot your password, you’ll receive a mail with which you can reset the password. If, on the other hand, you can log in but you are missing memories because you accidentally deleted them, for example, then you should try to get your data back using the ”My Data function” on Snapchat.
Hello viewer, today I will guide you on How To Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories. If you want to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories Kindly follow these steps:
- Click On Your Profile at the top left. Then go to setting.
- Scroll Down to the bottom then click on ”My Data”. And then you’ll get to a website where you have to log in to your account.
- Afterward, you can click on ”Submit Request” at the bottom of the website.
- You will then receive a link to your email address with which you can download a Zip file that contains all the data that Snapchat has saved about you. Hopefully, this includes your memories. Note that it can take up to 24 hours until you receive the link.
- After you receive it, open it on a computer because this step will not work on an iPhone. Log in again and download the Zip file.
Congratulation, you have successfully Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories. Enjoy 😃😃😃😃.