If you need to Delete the hidden app for your iPhone and can’t discover it anywhere on your own home display screen, don’t worry, I will guide you on how to delete hidden apps on your iPhone.
- Click On Setting then navigate to ”General”.
- Tap on ”iphone Storage”
- From here you have to select the certain app which you wanted to delete.
- Tap on ”Delete App”
If you don’t see this uninstall choice, you’re maximum in all likelihood seeking to uninstall an integrated app that can not be uninstalled.
How To Delete Hidden Apps On iPhone Permanently
Now, basically, when you install your application all the cache, and cookies that the application has, it’s get stored on your iCloud storage. And because of that, your iCloud storage is getting full. But if you’re going to go ahead and follow a process to deliver your application, then you’ll be able to know how you can permanently delete your application from your iCloud storage. If you want to Delete Hidden Apps On your iPhone permanently Kindly follow these steps:
- Open up your ”Settings” and then you want to choose your iCloud Accounts.
- After that, you want to scroll down and just click on ”iCloud” from there.
- You want to choose your ”Managed Storage”.
- Just tap on ”Backups”. Once you open up a backup here, and then this is going to show you the backup that you have already done all for your iPhone. Now, if you open this up, and now this is going to show you all the application that has already taken a backup to your iCloud accounts. Now choose the application that you want to permanently delete and then Click On ”Turn Off & Delete.
Then all the cache and cookies that your application deleted. Now simply get out of here and now choose that application and delete it from your iPhone to just simply or permanently delete it from your iCloud account. So you can do exactly the same things for other applications if you want to delete them permanently by using your iPhone. All right, guys, this is how you can literally delete or permanently delete your application from your iCloud.
Congratulation you have successfully Delete Hidden Apps with this easy method. If you have any issues regarding this. Comment your queries, so I can help you.