Hello viewer, today I will guide you on How To Delete A Nintendo Account Permanently. If you want to Delete your Nintendo Account Kindly follow these steps:
- Log in to nintendo.com on your favorite browser.
- Now go to your right-hand side and on top, there is your Username display. Tap on it.
- There is a list of options, just skip that. And click on ”Account Settings”.
- Now tap on ”Other Settings” a dialog box appears.
- And now go to the bottom and there you can find Delete Account. Tap on it.
- Tap on ”Deactivate and Delete”. Next, you need to enter a password just to confirm your identity.
- Tap on ”Okay”. Then click on ”Confirm Account Deletion”.
Your Nintendo account will be deactivated for 30 days after which it will be deleted permanently. So here it says that your account will be deactivated for 30 days and after 30 days your account will be deleted. So if you change your mind so you can always log in till 30 days, after 30 days your account will be deleted.
Congratulation you have successfully deleted your Nintendo account by this easy method. If you have any issues regarding your Nintendo account. Comment your queries, so I can help you.