Hello viewer, today I will guide you on How To Check Airpod Battery Life On Android/ Iphone. If you want to check AirPods battery life Kindly follow these steps:
How To Check Airpod Battery Life On Android
Through testing multiple apps I found the app that is the most stable and displays not only the battery level of your AirPods earphones but also the case itself the app’s name is MaterialPods. We are going to go through some basic steps to set it up.
- Install MaterialPods Application From Google Playstore.
- Pair Your AirPod earphones with your phone.
- Open MaterialPods App and just re-enable it. If it was disabled. Straight away you can see the notification pop-up showing individual percentage battery levels of AirPods battery life.
It doesn’t work for all of the AirPod. Sometimes the app said not compatible with your device.
Try Another Application To Check AirPods Battery Life
- Install PodAir Application From Google Playstore.
- Connect your AirPod with your android devices.
- Now come back to PodAir App. You can see, it shows the battery percentage of both the AirPods and as well the case.
How To Check Airpod Battery Life On iPhone
Well, now the obvious way to see the battery percentage, of course, is opening and closing your case.
But a lot of people want to know how they can see the battery percentage without opening or closing their case on their AirPod third generation.
Just on your iPhone tap and hold the screen Unless you see your application start wiggling.
After that, just go ahead and tap on the plus icon. And then you have to scroll down a little bit and then just go ahead and tap on this option called batteries. Go ahead and tap on the batteries. And here you’ll be able to see the different types of widgets. Now, you can choose any of those, whichever you like. Now, this is going to tell you how much battery percentage is lifted on your case and your EarPod at the same time.